MMR Estimation

Forums Dota 2 MMR Help MMR Estimation

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Hiru Kitagawa Hiru Kitagawa 1 year ago.

• Author
    Hiru Kitagawa
    Hiru Kitagawa
    Participant

Heya I just wanted to know if I’ve screwed my chances of gaining a high MMR due to me always going random on every match. So I would be glad if you could please check my MMR thanks in advance.

https://www.dotabuff.com/players/292663961

Ali Ahmad
    AnaaR_Ka_JuiCe
    Keymaster

Still you have not totally screwed your chances. Your MMR is around 3.9k-4k. Still if you focus on your game and get good stats, you can easily go beyond 4.5k…

Hiru Kitagawa
    Hiru Kitagawa
    Participant

Thank you very much! btw do you have like any tips for me or anything I should refrain from doing? I have this habit of it’s either I just farm or push or if I’m a support I tend to be very aggressive or if I get a jungle do the same as soon as I get my lvl 6 so I usually die alot if my team doesn’t respond to my ganks in time sometimes.

Hiru Kitagawa
    Hiru Kitagawa
    Participant

Oh and I also wanted to ask if I should immediately go on with my Ranked Matches as soon as it’s available or should I keep on playing normal? is it gonna affect my MMR when I choose to go with ranked matches?

Ali Ahmad
    AnaaR_Ka_JuiCe
    Keymaster

First of all immediately stop with randoming… This is totally ruining your hidden MMR. Select your 5 best heroes and then start spamming them in all your matches. Once you see that your deaths have significantly reduced and your stats are getting better and better, you should then go for ranked matches. Most of the time, heroes with good escape mechanisms (like Ember Spirit, Morphling, Anti Mage, Clinks etc…) are best to avoid lots of deaths.

Hiru Kitagawa
    Hiru Kitagawa
    Participant

Thank you so much for the inputs and also I just unlocked ranked matches just a bit reluctant now as although I think my stats did improve a bit I think it’s still not enough.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Dota International
Register New Account
Reset Password