MMR estimation

Forums Dota 2 MMR Help MMR estimation

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Ali Ahmad AnaaR_Ka_JuiCe 10 months, 1 week ago.

• Author

Dear Sir,
    first of all, I would like to say I that really appreciate and like your hard work.
    https://www.dotabuff.com/players/343790293
    Can you plz predict my solo MMR based on this.
    I am having finals right now and cant stop thinking of how much MMR I will get. I know I still have some games left to know but I have no time because of my exams.
    This is really tilting me hard like everyday.SO Your help would be really appreciated.

Ali Ahmad
    AnaaR_Ka_JuiCe
    Keymaster

Dear my suggestion is that you should concentrate on your finals first as Dota 2 is a game and not your life. There are almost 0.0001% chances that you could make a living out of Dota 2 but you can definitely make a living out of your studies.

Now coming over to the point, your MMR is around 3.9-4k.

Its good that you play support roles and it is also good that you are spamming few heroes. If you want to improve your stats, I would suggest you to go for those supports who can get many assists and can also deal reasonable amount of damage. For example, undying, Necrophos, Crystal Maiden, Lion etc…

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Dota International
Register New Account
Reset Password