MMR ESTIMATION

Forums Dota 2 MMR Help MMR ESTIMATION

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  AnaaR_Ka_JuiCe 1 month, 3 weeks ago.

• Author

sky lark
    Participant

Hey dude can you predict my mmr? All high skill and normal skill is with party here is my dotabuff link : http://www.dotabuff.com/players/362414925/matches ty

AnaaR_Ka_JuiCe
    Keymaster

Thank you very much for posting in our forums instead of posting in Comments section.

As far as I can guess your MMR by looking at your profile, your MMR will be around 4.4-4.5k. Your stats are pretty decent but still not like a 5k+ account, but still very decent.

Do you remember When you made this smurf account, what option did you chose ?

I am an old Dota 2 (MOBA) player
    OR
    I am new to Dota 2 ?

I am currently doing a research to let people know about best way to smurf with good calibration MMR.

sky lark
    Participant

Ohh I thought my hidden mmr was 4.8k something :/. But ty anyways haha. When I created this smurf I choose the ” I am new to Dota 2″.

AnaaR_Ka_JuiCe
    Keymaster

Great,
    Try to get minimum deaths possible and I am sure you can easily climb upto 4.8. Once you are not calibrated, then it takes just 1 single match to change almost 1000 MMR.

sky lark
    Participant

Anaar. 1 more question. What is more important KDA ratio or GPM XPM? Because my KDA ratio increase 4.1 to .4.31 and my GPM and XPM decrease by 20+.

AnaaR_Ka_JuiCe
    Keymaster

All those factors are important almost equally. But still, KDA has more value as compared to other factors.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Dota International
Register New Account
Reset Password