Tagged: mmr estimation
- 10 October, 2016 at 7:10 AM #5572
- 13 October, 2016 at 1:14 AM #5582
Dear your average hidden MMR should be around 2.5k to 2.7k now. There are few suggestion which I can give you to improve on both the accounts.
1. try to participate in team fights, but do not tank. Stand near team fight and once team you see any enemy hero at low HP, kill him and then get away from team fight at a safe distance. You can keep repeating this thing for whole team fight.
2. Spam those heroes which are your best. Because of which you can win matches easily and get great KDA.
3. Try to get as low deaths as possible. If you want to move to next skill bracket, this is the best solution IMO.
- 13 October, 2016 at 6:20 AM #5583
Thanks man. I found on Google that hero like zeus or spectre are easy to get a high KDA. Would it be good if i try it?
- 14 October, 2016 at 4:07 PM #5585
There were old times when that used to work. But now, try heroes like Ember Spirit, Axe, Undying etc. They can get you good KDA. But still it does matter how you play these heroes.
- 16 October, 2016 at 4:34 PM #5587
Thanks for the suggestion. I would give it a try! Btw, hidden mmr are not based on win or lose right? I think it has the same working system like the calibration where it more to your KDA, GPM etc. Need your opinion sir.
I’ve found good info here https://www.reddit.com/r/DotA2/comments/449rpw/hidden_mmr_and_how_it_works/
- 27 October, 2016 at 4:03 AM #5605
This statement is correct to some extent. Once you make a new ID, start your match, your hidden MMR at that time is 3000. After that, if you get good stats (KDA, damage and stuff), you can jump even 1000 MMR in 1 match. But once you have played almost 50 matches, its then almost fixed. From then onward it works like ranked matches. You win you get points, you lose, you lose hidden MMR too.
I hope this helps.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.