MMR Estimation

Forums Dota 2 MMR Help MMR Estimation

This topic contains 12 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  geoffrey lee 2 weeks, 5 days ago.

• Author

geoffrey lee
    Participant

how are you admin, i would like to let you predict my new account’s mmr. this is my link

http://www.dotabuff.com/players/373523463

is it possible to get above of 4k ?

geoffrey lee
    Participant

hope you reply me ASAP
    thank you so much

geoffrey lee
    Participant

i have been waiting you for long time even others got replied but i don’t, maybe you are so busy and didn’t see my commend, i would like to show you another account, that is the link of it
    http://www.dotabuff.com/players/373369502

i hope you can tell me both of them and what can i do it better, i wish i can get more than 4k for the 1st account

• This reply was modified 1 month, 2 weeks ago by  geoffrey lee.

AnaaR_Ka_JuiCe
    Keymaster

Extremely sorry for late response bro, I was caught up in few things.

1st account 3.9-4k
    2nd account 3.7-3.8k

1st account has better chances of crossing 4k than the other one. 1st account may be almost 200-300 point better than the 2nd one. If you analyse both of your accounts yourself, you can easily point out the difference,i.e., KDA and number of deaths. Improve both the aspects as much as you can and you’ll see some good difference.

geoffrey lee
    Participant

thanks for that reponse, i would like to get some more details from you to cross 4k for that 1st account and some better ways i can do for it.

thank you bro:)

AnaaR_Ka_JuiCe
    Keymaster

Well, I already gave you few suggestions in above post. Here are few more.

1. Die as less as possible. Unnecessary deaths reduce your GPM, XPM, KDA and stats. To increase all these important stats, there is just one factor to consider. DO NOT DIE.

2. Spam your best hero as much as you can. This way, your winning chances will increase and your stats will also increase provided you play good with that hero.

3. Even when loosing game, do not lose hope. Keep trying. You may lose that game but your stats will improve.

4. Once you start your calibration matches, keep an eye on highest MMR and average MMR. That is your clue about your upcoming MMR.

Hope this helps.

geoffrey lee
    Participant

thanks bro:)
    it will be so helpful
    again, thank you so much and have a nice day:) i will be here again if i got some problems 🙂 hehe

AnaaR_Ka_JuiCe
    Keymaster

You are most welcome.

geoffrey lee
    Participant

hey,bro,i got 4.2 k on the 1st account:) im so happy with that

Again thanks for your seguestions, but now i dont know why i keep matching with the teammates like dont like to push when we got a chance and the other team was always really like a team and win the game with thier teamwork, is it possible because of my winrate? i was 76% winrate and now is 57.9% (ranked match winrate)

• This reply was modified 3 weeks, 5 days ago by  geoffrey lee.

AnaaR_Ka_JuiCe
    Keymaster

Actually Dota 2 knows now that you are a good player, that is why they are testing you in all scenarios 😀
    Don’t worry it is a phase and it will pass soon. However, as you have identified the problem now that your teammates do not push, so, you can play a solo pusher carry. For example, Anti Mage, Windranger, Tiny, Death prophet, Broodmother, Clinks etc…

In this case even if your teammates are not pushing, you can keep a TP and do it solo. Once a team fight starts, you can jump in.

geoffrey lee
    Participant

I found out something you might like to know, when i started my party celebration, my 1st match had shown my mmr was the same as my solo mmr and i won that game and it was like 4225(+25) but the rest of my game was TBD, is it the 1st match took from your solo mmr ?

AnaaR_Ka_JuiCe
    Keymaster

No bro, they always take your hidden party MMR as your starting MMR.

geoffrey lee
    Participant

But even my friend did the same thing, the 1st match could see the mmr as same as solo mmr and then the rest of 9 games were TBD, just feel something weird and wanna share with you, haha~ anyway bro, really thanks for your suggestion again! hehe

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Dota International
Register New Account
Reset Password