MMR ESTIMATION

Forums Dota 2 MMR Help MMR ESTIMATION

Tagged: 

This topic contains 14 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Aiman Yusof Rosli 2 months, 2 weeks ago.

• Author

yohan
    Participant

Good evening bro, im Yohan from Indonesia… do you think i can get 4k mmr? i just do a experiment and making a smurf acc… here is my dotabuff http://www.dotabuff.com/players/358972460 … thanks before bro

AnaaR_Ka_JuiCe
    Keymaster

Thank you very much for posting it here Yohan.
    Your Dota Buff profile is very diverse. It has all the skill brackets in it but mostly it is Very High Skill and your KDA and other stats are also very good.

There can be 2 scenarios.
    1. All of your Very High Skill matches are your party matches.
    2. All your VHS matches are solo but all other skill brackets matches are Party matches.

Considering 2nd option, I can presume your MMR will be around 4200-4300. But if we consider 1st option, then your MMR will be around 2800-3000.

Do let us know in same thread what MMR you get once you calibrate.

yohan
      Participant

bro, can i know whats the category of very good kda ? is it around above 5 kda? i want to know the kda category…thanks before bro

yohan
    Participant

thanks bro..but all my vhs is solo…and the normal games is party…i party with my 1700mmr friend…is that has any bad effect to my mmr if i keep partying with him? thanks before broo

AnaaR_Ka_JuiCe
    Keymaster

Your 1st Question

bro, can i know whats the category of very good kda ? is it around above 5 kda?

Bro 4 KDA can be a very good KDA, you must remember its not only KDA that matters, almost all the stats are counted while calculating your MMR. So, till the time you are in VHS you need not to worry, but if you get even 1 solo match in High Skill or Normal skill then thats alarming, because that means your MMR is going critically down and you are definitely below 4k.

Now 2nd Question

is that has any bad effect to my mmr if i keep partying with him?

No bro, it does not effect your Solo MMR, its only your Party MMR that is effected once you lose or perform bad in a party match. Solo MMR is only updated once you play in solo queue.

yohan
    Participant

thanks a lot bro… im always spamming spirit breaker in smurf acc…cause you know bro in this level everyone always pick carry… so i support with SB and trying to get good KDA…
    is it efective?

sometimes i meet around 5k player bro…

by the way…you have a good blog…thanks a lot…Cheers

AnaaR_Ka_JuiCe
    Keymaster

Thank you very much Yohan for appreciating. It really means great to us.

IF you read our post Calibration MMR Guide, you will see how matchmaking works in Dota 2. If you MMR is around 4k, there are many chances that you can meet 5k players in your account.

Also about Spirit Breaker, he is a great hero. I can also suggest you to try Axe, Riki and Blood Seeker. You can jungle or be a roaming support and because of Axe, you can get high amount of kills and assits because of his ultimate. Which will automatically improve your KDA. I think you are now ready to play your Calibration matches as soon as you reach trophy level 50.

From there onward it will be your winning only that will matter.

yohan
    Participant

bro why my average mmr only 3,7? i thougt its 4k…hmmm

AnaaR_Ka_JuiCe
    Keymaster

That means you are not doing good in your previous matches. You need to play as well as possible. Try to carry the game with Good KDA and try to get good stats in next games, it will be fine.

yohan
      Participant

bro just my opinion… i think party mmr has effect to solo mmr, cause before i play calibrated games, that i play with my low mmr friend… i think thats why i get 3,7 average…just my opinion…cause party mmr would be close to solo mmr right?

yohan
    Participant

bro, i need to keep doing my calibration matches? or do good in undranked first? i already play 3 games in my ranked games…

AnaaR_Ka_JuiCe
    Keymaster

No no, you can continue playing your Ranked calibration matches, but you need to focus and try to get as less deaths as possible. Try to have good stats but remember, lowest possible deaths. Play 2 matches and see yourself improving in 3rd match.
    Do let me know if that helps you out and you see yourself improving.

yohan
    Participant

test

• This reply was modified 3 months, 1 week ago by  yohan.

yohan
    Participant

bro, im trying to smurf again…im really curious abou 4k hahaha…. here is my dotabuff http://www.dotabuff.com/players/367328609….what do you think? any tips? cheers

Aiman Yusof Rosli
    Participant

Hi , sorry for the rudeness earlier admin
    I would like to ask for your help to estimate my MMR
    I’ll provide the link of dotabuff here
    and any tips on when to start the calibrate games would be appreciated
    thanks mate

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Dota International
Register New Account
Reset Password