Predict my mmr

Forums Dota 2 MMR Help Predict my mmr

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Tinkerer 3 weeks, 6 days ago.

• Author

Tinkerer
    Participant

http://www.dotabuff.com/players/350291631/matches
    predict my mmr and how many unranked matches left do i need to play to start my rank match?

Tinkerer
    Participant

from all these elements kda, hero damage done, gpm&epm, tower damage, and winrate, can u sort it based on the importanance.
    right now im just focusing on hero damage done and kda. For tower damage im usually ddint do much.

AnaaR_Ka_JuiCe
    Keymaster

Your MMR will be around 3.8-4k.

Here are the stats in terms of importance
    KDA
    GPM & XPM
    Hero damage done, Hero healing done
    Tower damage
    winrate,

Tinkerer
      Participant

dear ali ahmad, would u mind answering my question below 🙁

Tinkerer
    Participant

Thank you for the prompt reply. If u dont mind, can u answer another question.

With my current dotabuff stats, what should i do to get at least 4.4k mmr calibration? How many matches left to get into level 20 prfile? One more thing, my recent 2 high skill bracket matches was bcoz i tried on single draft and random draft mode. Does it really affecting my hidden mmr?

• This reply was modified 1 month ago by  .

Tinkerer
      Participant

Dear Ali Ahmad, u still havent answered my question 🙁

AnaaR_Ka_JuiCe
    Keymaster

Dear you need to focus on the important things I mentioned earlier in order to get to max possible MMR.
    Here are those again in order of priority.
    KDA
    GPM & XPM
    Hero damage done, Hero healing done
    Tower damage
    win rate

Just a tip for knowing what types of game modes effect your MMR. Try to play ranked match, see what all game modes are available there. All those modes effect your hidden MMR once you play normal matches. Modes other than that, do not effect you MMR much.

You need to play almost 100 more matches to reach level 20 profile.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Dota International
Register New Account
Reset Password