Read Before You Post

Forums Dota 2 MMR Help Read Before You Post

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  AnaaR_Ka_JuiCe 3 weeks, 4 days ago.

• Author

AnaaR_Ka_JuiCe
    Keymaster

Hello and welcome to Dota International’s Free MMR estimate service. Here are few guidelines for you to start.

>> Kindly post your Dota Buff account link here so I can analyze your account and let you know your estimate hidden MMR. If you have more than 1 accounts to check, please post all in 1 post.

>> After you have posted, please wait for some time. Most of the time it takes me less than 24 hours to reply back, but sometimes I am busy with real life problems. It can take some time in that case, so please be patient. If I am not dead, I’ll definitely reply back.

>> Our 2 posts explain very nicely about How MMR Works and How Calibration MMR works. Please read those first to clear all your doubts.

>> It may come to your mind what is the Credibility of This Free MMR Estimate Service. Well, you can check this link and this link. These links can show you how correct I am and if my tips actually work or not.

Regards.
    AnaaR_Ka_JuiCe
    Dota International Admin

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Dota International
Register New Account
Reset Password